We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. We offer online recruiting tools and services to trucking companies who are looking to save time and money when attracting qualified candidates.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, demonstrating service offering and closing new business.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Must have a start-up business mentality – Excited by the prospect of growing a business in a new market, and passionate about sales effectiveness. Motivated by the challenges and opportunities that go along with building a business
- Must be as comfortable with relentlessly cold-calling into accounts and following up on marketing-delivered leads
- Proven ‘hunter’ experience and attributes – The focus is to develop new business relationships with some opportunity to sell into existing accounts.
- Primary focus presenting value proposition to identified targeted markets/segments.
- Sets, achieves and supports sales revenue quota targets through prospecting and developing new customer relationships
- Identifying customer needs, positioning appropriate solution(s) and acquiring new customer relationships
- Develop negotiation strategies and possibly lead negotiations with prospects.
- Selling capabilities using a consultative sales approach.
- Responsible for cultivating and generating new leads and following up on each and every lead to secure necessary background information in order to respond with a winning proposal to close new business.
- Update target opportunities and forecasts in online reporting system.
- Work effectively with executive and management team to ensure consistent execution of corporate strategy and support atmosphere of teamwork at all times.
- Other duties as requested and assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING and/or EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of inside sales experience, a plus.
- Understanding and a working knowledge of online job recruitment
- Ability to act as a true hunter to generate leads and provide full lifecycle consultative sales.
- Proven ability to present and close new business.
- Strong computer skills including Apple and Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, and Power Point.
REQUIRED INTERPERSONAL, PROBLEM-SOLVING OR OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Positive Attitude
- Tenacious – True Hunter
- Self-Starter with ability to work remotely
- High level of integrity, energetic, competitive, highly motivated, goal-oriented, outstanding interpersonal, time management, professional and leadership skills
- Exceptional ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Persistent follow up on opportunities and proposed commitments
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement, strong commitment to driving new business opportunities
- “Get it done” work ethic
- Base salary commensurate with background
- Commission structure that rewards performance
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision plans)
- All Company business-related expenses reimbursed
Office Location: Red Bank, NJ