Red Bank, NJ
Fusion Recruiting Labs (FusionRL), Inc. provides human resources departments with highly effective, award-winning tools and services to help recruit high-quality candidates and increase recruitment productivity. We are seeking a talented and dynamic Client Engagement Representative to join our team and play a fundamental role in maintaining our ambitious growth objectives for our high demand services, FATj.com (Find a Trucker Job), and FindANursingJob.com.
The candidate will provide oversight and account support for an assigned group of customers. The ideal candidates should have a college degree in management or marketing. Recent graduates and candidates with 3-5 years’ experience will be seriously considered. Must be able to function in a startup environment, be detail oriented and comfortable with shifting priorities and multi-tasking.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Must have a start-up business mentality – Excited by the prospect of growing a business and passionate about supporting the needs of a growing customer base.
• Ensure an outstanding level of customer service leading to increased new business and retention of existing business.
• Responsible for direct customer contact in all areas relating to inquiries, orders and order entry.
• Sustain rapport with key customer accounts and partners.
• Develops and maintains records for contract renewals and customer profiles.
• Other duties as requested and assigned.
DESIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING and/or EXPERIENCE
• Experience working with customers in a service/account engagement capacity.
• Strong computer skills including Apple, Google Suite and Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, and Power Point.
REQUIRED INTERPERSONAL, PROBLEM-SOLVING OR OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Self-Starter with a Positive Attitude who works Collaboratively.
• High level of integrity, energetic, highly motivated, goal-oriented, outstanding interpersonal, time management, professional and leadership skills.
• Exceptional ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
• Persistent follow up on opportunities and proposed commitments.
• Sense of urgency for goal achievement.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically.
• “Get it done” work ethic.
• Base salary.
• Full benefits available (Medical, Dental, Vision plans, and more).