We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative with experience selling SaaS technology in the job recruitment space. Accustomed to value driven sales, you’ll be responsible for the research and development of a regional market plan that supports the sales objectives of the company and can be used as the basis for presenting one of Fusion’s brand new recruiting products. The role may have a secondary focus on penetrating certain assigned customers with significant growth opportunity, as assigned by management. Reporting to the VP Enterprise Sales, the Enterprise Sales Representative will need to close and cultivate growth opportunities of moderate complexity within the assigned region and is responsible for supporting an assigned revenue and profit goal.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must have a start-up business mentality! You are excited by the prospect of growing a business in a new market, you are passionate about sales effectiveness, and you are motivated by the challenges and opportunities of building a business
- Must be comfortable cold-calling into accounts and following up on partner-delivered leads
- Primary focus presenting value proposition to identified targeted markets/segments.
- Sets, achieves, and supports sales revenue quota targets through prospecting and developing new customer relationships
- Identifying customer needs, positioning appropriate solutions, and acquiring new customer relationships
- Develop and lead negotiation strategies with prospects.
- Selling capabilities using a consultative sales approach.
- Responsible for cultivating and generating new leads and following up on each and every lead to secure necessary background information to respond with a winning proposal to close new business.
- Update target opportunities and forecasts in CRM
- Work effectively with executive and management team to ensure consistent execution of corporate strategy and support an atmosphere of teamwork at all times.
- Other duties as requested and assigned
Qualifications and Skills
PREFERRED/REQUIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING and/or EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of Business to Business sales experience required
- 2+ years of online SaaS based application sales experience preferred
- Strong background in tele-sales required
- Understanding and a working knowledge of online job recruitment preferred
- Strong network of recruiting/HR contacts preferred
- Ability to act as a true hunter to generate leads and provide full lifecycle consultative sales.
- Proven ability to present and close new business.
- Strong computer skills including Apple Devices and Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, and Power Point.
REQUIRED INTERPERSONAL, PROBLEM-SOLVING OR OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Positive Attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal, time management, professional, and leadership skills
- Exceptional ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Tenacious – True Hunter
- Sense of urgency strong commitment to achieve goals and drive new business opportunities
- Persistent follow up on opportunities and proposed commitments
- “Get it done” work ethic
- High level of integrity, energetic, competitive, highly motivated, goal-oriented,
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically
- Base salary commensurate with background
- Commission structure that rewards performance
- Additional quarterly comp based on success
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision plans)
- All Company business-related expenses reimbursed
Office Location: Red Bank, NJ